After years of reading other peoples tech blogs i’ve decided to start my own. I’ve delayed doing this because “someone has already written about all the things”. But as Albert Einstein said “If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.”
My planned topics are:
- Networking/Security mostly focused on infrastructure (route, switch, wifi, FW, DNS, DHCP, NTP) with some server/app sprinkled in.
- General tech.
- Projects I’m working on/have worked on/hope to work on.
- Troubleshooting experiences.
- Certification studies. CCNP Routing and Switching is my next target.
- Lists of sites, tools, articles, books, lists, links, videos, blogs, etc.
I don’t have a posting schedule but I hope to post something monthly.